Nature Art Lab
NatureArt Lab offers participants the opportunity to learn new skills, meet new people and immerse themselves in art inspired by nature. Select a series of courses to suit your interests, and consider developing your foundation skills through a better understanding of colour theory, drawing skills or use of water-based mediums such as watercolour or gouache. Our team of experienced tutors will support your creative learning journey with expert instruction and guidance in a fully equipped art-science space.
NEW! Happy Hour Fridays with Annette - Peer Practice Workshops - only $10 per session!
Join our Happy Hour Fridays for friendly peer practice nature-inspired art workshops. Enjoy quality time painting and sketching with friends and colleagues at NatureArt Lab.
- Extend your art practice in our dedicated studio space
- Share knowledge with peers
- Access our facilities and natural history collections
- Learn tips and tricks
- Enjoy social networking with like-minded friends
- Refreshments available
Times: 1.30pm - 4.30pm
- Term One: 8 March, 22 March, 12 April
- Term Two: 10 May, 24 May
- Term Three: 2 August, 16 August, 30 August, 13 September, 27 September
- Term Four: 11 October, 25 October, 8 November, 22 November
Cost: Buy either a 1, 5 or 10 x session pass and come along to any of the advertised dates.
Coordinator: Annette Dahler - please contact Annette to confirm your participation for each session or if you have any queries:
Email Annette_dahler@yahoo.com or phone 0423 085 589
Venue: Studio at Workspace A, M16 Artspace, 21 Blaxland Crescent, Griffith