Montague Island Experience 13 - 16 November 2020. Early bird discount for bookings by 29 February!
Whether you are an artist or a nature photographer, you will love this opportunity to sit amidst hundreds of breeding terns and gulls with newly emerged chicks, watch the little penguins arrive ashore in the evenings and see seals on the rocky shoreline. There is an optional extra tour available for people wishing to snorkel with the seals (cost and further details available on application).
This Montague Island trip includes:
- boat trips from Narooma to Montague Island, and return
- 3 nights accommodation at the historic lighthouse with twin share rooms (no single supplements available)
- all meals are provided throughout the program (3 dinners, 3 breakfasts and 2 lunches, plus morning and afternoon tea refreshments)
- 6 art workshops with NatureArt Lab tutors Julia Landford, Lesley Wallington and Gillian Carden
- 2 scientific presentations by an experienced ecologist and bird expert
- guided walks each day with ecologist and bird expert, including an opportunity to contribute to daily wildlife counts
- evening viewings of Little Penguins coming ashore
- Private ranger-guided tour of the historic Montague Island light house, with 360 degree views of the NSW coastline and surrounding island plus ocean
Dates: 13 - 16 November 2020
- Departs Narooma, NSW, around midday on Friday 13 November (thirty minute boat trip across to Montague Island).
- Returns to Narooma early afternoon on Monday 16 November 2020
(Note: Departure times and dates may vary depending on weather conditions).
Full payment of $1,500.00 inc. GST is due by 1 August 2020; payments may be made by installments on request.
Early bird discounts of $100.00 off the full price are available for bookings paid by 29 February 2020. Please use the following code to access this discount offer: Montague2020